** Duration: 35 – 45 minuten
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 big cod fillet (± 600 gram)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoonthyme leaves(fresh)
- 2 teaspoonscumin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 truss tomatoes(small)
- Chili pepper, to tast
Preparation cod fillet from the oven
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Add the crushed garlic, cumin, orange zest and thyme to the olive oil and mix well together.
- Add chili pepper to taste
- Sprinkle the fish with salt, brush the cod fillet with a layer of the oil mixture and place in a low oven dish. Put the tomatoes around the cod fillet in the oven dish, with the crown downwards and make to small incisions in the tomato (like an X)
- Divide the rest of the oil mixture over the fish and tomatoes
- Cook the cod in about 30 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven
- Done. bon appetit!
Side dish cod fillet from the oven
The cod fillet tastes delicious with floury boiled potatoes (or mashed potatoes) and leeks.
Back to overview